InfoSeal PS 600 Pressure Sealer
The new PS 600 folder/sealer is the ultimate machine for the medium to large volume processing. Compact design for a production machine the PS600 is flexible enough to add 2 additional buckle shoots. Paper flow is electronically monitored and the system will automatically shut down in the event of any interruption; Operations can be resumed immeditely without disrupting document sequence or count. In addition, an out feed counter is a standard feature, to allow easy calculation of processed documents.
To purchase the InfoSeal PS 600 Pressure Sealer call 888-624-5786
Technical Specifications for the InfoSeal PS 600 Pressure Sealer
• Processing speed up to 20,000 forms per hour – variable speed
• Monthly Duty Cycle 500,000
• Form size:
– Max. Width 12”
– Max. Depth 17”
• Fold configurations: V, C, Z, Eccentric Z, Double Parallel and 1-Part 2-Way
• Paper weights: Min. 24# – Max. 32#
• Sealer: Integral 4 roller system Size 49-1/4”H x 45-1/3”L x 24-5/6”W
• Weight: 750 lbs.
• Power: 208v 60Hz 1ph 10A
• Warranty: 90 days
• Standard Features: Counter, Conveyor and Cabinet
Optional Accessories for the InfoSeal PS 600 Pressure Sealer
• Sound Proofing Cover
• Vertical Stacking Outfeed
CheckSeal supports the full InfoSeal product line as well as other brands.