Infoseal PS 300 Pressure Sealer
The PS 300 is the ideal system for processing medium to heavy volumes. Tabletop design allows for easy operation in a convenient office location. It has standard large paper hopper and conveyer, reducing operator form handling. Paper flow is electronically monitored and the system will automatically shut down in the event of any interruption; operations can resume immediately without disrupting document sequence or count. In addition, an out feed counter is a standard feature, to allow easy calculation of processed documents.
To purchase the Infoseal PS 300 Pressure Sealer call 888-624-5786
Technical Specifications for the Infoseal PS 300 Pressure Sealer
• Processing speed: Up to 14,000 forms per hour
• Monthly Duty Cycle: 250,000
• Form size:
– Max. Width: 11-3/4”
– Max. Depth 17”
• Fold configurations: V, C, Z, Eccentric Z, Double Parallel and 1-Part 2-Way
• Paper weights: Up to 32 lb.
• Sealer: Integral 4 roller system Size L 50-1/2” x W 20-7/8” x H 15”
• Weight: 280 lbs.
• Power: 115v AC, 60Hz, 6 amps
• Warranty: 90 days
• Features: Outfeed counter fitted as standard, photo-eye conveyor included
Optional Accessories for the Infoseal PS 300 Pressure Sealer
• Cabinet / Stand with Storage
• Vertical Stacker Outfeed
CheckSeal supports the full InfoSeal product line as well as other brands.