InfoSeal PS 100 Pressure Sealer
The PS 100, our most popular folder sealer, is the ultimate compact machine for our small to medium volume processing of one-piece mailers. Print your documents on pressure seal paper, put them into the PS 100 and press a button. Moments later your document will be folded and sealed, ready for mailing.
The PS 100 folds and seals your forms at up to 4,000 forms per hour. It can handle all folds and a variety of form sizes. Paper flow is electronically monitored and the system will automatically shut down in the event of interruption. You can immediately begin operations without disrupting document sequence or count. In addition, an out feed counter is a standard feature, to allow easy calculation of processed documents. ease of operation and the quality of the seal achieved using the PS 100 is unparalleled. This is a “user-friendly” business solution.
To purchase the InfoSeal PS 100 Pressure Sealer call 888-624-5786
Technical Specifications for the InfoSeal PS 100 Pressure Sealer
• Processing speed: 4,000 Z-fold, V-fold, or C-fold forms per hour
• Monthly Duty Cycle: 50,000
• Feeder capacity: 150 sheets
• Form size:
– Width: 6-1/2” – 9-1/4”
– Maximum Depth: 14”
• Fold configurations: V, C, Z, Eccentric Z, Double Parallel and Value Added Formats
• Paper weights: Min. 24# – Max. 32# (Bond)
• Sealer: Integral 4 roller system
• Color: Light Gray
• Size: L 27” x W 19.7” x H 15.37” (excludes outfeed tray of 4.35″)
• Weight: 175 lbs.
• Warranty: 3 months
• Compliance: CE Certified
Optional Accessories for the InfoSeal PS 100 Pressure Sealer
• Cabinet with shelving
CheckSeal supports the full InfoSeal product line as well as other brands.