Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Pressure Sealer
The AutoSeal® FD 2096 uses patented pressure seal technology to efficiently process cut-sheet pressure seal forms in a mid-volume production environment, at speeds of up to 30,000 forms per hour. Its bottom-suction air-feed system provides accurate feeding and allows for continual loading of forms, dramatically reducing down time.
Set-up is quick and easy with rugged metal fold pates, clearly marked with both standard and metric markings, and fold rollers made of heavy-duty polyurethane foam, which eliminates the need for gap adjustments. The sealing unit utilizes a 17” ball transport deck for a smooth, reliable transition from the fold rollers into the sealer, and requires no adjustments.
User-friendly features include sound-dampening fold plate covers for quieter operation, a 6-digit resettable LED counter, rugged locking casters, and a high-capacity 24” output conveyor which is collapsible for convenient storage when not in use.
Heavy duty construction combines with quick set-up and operation to make the FD 2096 a powerful solution for processing mid-volume pressure-seal mailings.
Technical Specifications for the Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Pressure Sealer
• Hopper Capacity: Up to 350 sheets 24#
• Variable Speed: Up to 30,000 forms per hour
• Usage: Mid-Volume Production
• Paper Size: Up to 12” wide, up to 17” long
• Dimensions (Conveyor Extended): 86” L x 28” W x 42” H
• Dimensions (Conveyor Closed): 64” L x 28” W x 42” H
• Weight: 450 lbs
• Power: 120V 60Hz, 30Amp, single phase
• Power Plug: NEMA L5-30P
Options for the Formax AutoSeal FD 2096 Pressure Sealer
• 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity and aligns forms for proper feeding
• V-Stack36 Stacker: Vertically stacks up to 22” of folded documents, making them easier to unload
• Center Slitter: For applications including 2-up postcards
CheckSeal supports the full Formax product line as well as other brands.