Formax AutoSeal FD 2006 Pressure Sealer
The FD 2006 AutoSeal® is a powerful desktop model designed to process pressure sensitive self-mailers. An easy to use graphics-based color touchscreen and three roller drop-in feed system make this product both practical and dependable. Its redesigned sliding fold plates make setup and operation even easier, with fine tuning knobs for precision folds.
Standard features include a six-digit counter, jog control, fault detection, and LED indicators. Up to 250 forms can be loaded in the hopper and processed at speeds up to 8,000 per hour.
The FD 2006 is also available as a package, the P2006, which includes a fully enclosed cabinet for storage and an 18″ conveyor with photo eye for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms. The cabinet and conveyor are options for the FD 2006. Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the FD 2006 provides an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.
Technical Specifications for the Formax AutoSeal FD 2006 Pressure Sealer
• Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets 24# (90gsm)
• Fixed Speed: Up to 8,000 sheets per hour – based on 11” (279mm) “Z” fold
• Paper Size: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L (216 W x 356 L mm)
• Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 75,000/month
• Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
-FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 25.75” L x 16.5” W x 14.25” H (65 L x 42 W x 36 H cm)
• w/ 18” Conveyor & Cabinet: 46” L x 22” W x 44” H (117 L x 56 W x 112 H cm)
• Weight: 88.5 lbs (40 kg)
• Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
– Optional FD 2000-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
• Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
• Made in the USA
Options for the Formax AutoSeal FD 2006 Pressure Sealer
• P2006: Cost saving package that includes the FD 2006, 18” conveyor and cabinet
• 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
• Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
• 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
• Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
CheckSeal supports the full Formax product line as well as other brands.