Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Pressure Sealer
Technical Specifications for the Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Pressure Sealer
• Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 Sheets 20#
• Fixed Speed: Up to 100 sheets per minute – based on 11” “Z” fold
• Paper Size*: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L
• Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 35,000/month
• Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
• FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 24” L x 17” W x 13” H
• Weight: 82 lbs
• Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
• Optional FD 1506-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
• Certifications: UL, CE and CUL Approved
• Made in the USA
Options for the Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Pressure Sealer
• 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
• Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
• 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
• Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
CheckSeal supports the full Formax product line as well as other brands.
The FD 1506 AutoSeal is an ideal mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It features an innovative graphics-based color touchscreen control panel, one of the first in the industry. The touchscreen uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use.
With a speed of up to 100 forms per minute, the FD 1506 enables operators to complete daily jobs in no time. Fold plates are clearly marked and easy to adjust, making the FD 1506 a breeze to setup, right out of the box. With the capacity to process 14” forms, it has the versatility to fold and seal virtually any mid-volume application to meet your needs. Fold plates are marked for four standard folds – Z, C, Uneven Z and Half folds – and can be easily reset for custom folds including Eccentric Z and C-fold mailers.
Pressure seal forms are ideal for checks, invoices, marketing pieces, school reports and any other mail piece that can be printed on one form. Simply load the forms, set the fold type, and press the start icon. In minutes, you’ll have folded and sealed pieces, ready for the mail, without the hassle and expense of envelopes.
The compact design and user-friendly touchscreen make this unit ideal for processing documents in an office or school environment with mid-volume applications. Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the FD 1506 provides an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.