Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Plus Pressure Sealer
The FD 1506 Plus AutoSeal offers a user-friendly mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers. It features a graphics-based color touchscreen, making it easy to use. A processing speed of up to 6,250 forms per hour enables operators to complete daily jobs with ease. Plus, the integrated output conveyor keeps processed forms in a neat, sequential order, ready for the mail.
Newly redesigned fold plates are clearly marked and easier to adjust, making the FD 1506 Plus a breeze to set up, right out of the box. With the capacity to process 14” forms, it has the versatility to fold and seal virtually any mid-volume application to meet your needs. Fold plates are marked for four standard folds – Z, C, Uneven Z and Half folds – and can be easily reset for custom folds including Eccentric Z and C-fold mailers.
The compact desktop design, user-friendly touchscreen, and ease of set-up and operation make this unit ideal for small offices or individual departments. Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the FD 1506 Plus is an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.
Technical Specifications for the Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Plus Pressure Sealer
• Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms 20# (90gsm)
• Fixed Speed: Up to 6,250 forms per hour
• Paper Size: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L (216 W x 356 L mm)
• Fold Types: Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half, Custom folds
• Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 35,000/month
• Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
– FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 37” L x 17” W x 13” H (940 L x 432 W x 330 H mm)
• Weight: 90 lbs (41kg)
• Safety Certifications: UL , CUL, & CE Approved
• Made in the USA
Options for the Formax AutoSeal FD 1506 Plus Pressure Sealer
• Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
• 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
CheckSeal supports the full Formax product line as well as other brands.