Formax AutoSeal FD 1202 Pressure Sealer
The FD 1202 AutoSeal® provides a user-friendly solution for processing of one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers. Combined with a laser printer and pressure seal forms, the FD 1202 creates secure, mail-ready pieces in minutes, without the need for envelopes.
The clearly marked fold plates, simple ergonomic controls and drop-in feed system provide easy set-up and operation, right out of the box. These features, plus a compact desktop design, make the FD 1202 ideal for any office environment with low-volume applications. A processing speed of up to 38 forms per minute and the added capability of processing 14” forms enable operators to complete daily processing jobs with ease.
Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the FD 1202 is an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.
Technical Specifications for the Formax AutoSeal FD 1202 Pressure Sealer
• Hopper Capacity: Up to 160 forms 20#
• Fixed Speed: Up to 38 forms per minute
• Paper Size: Up to 8.5’’ W x 14” L (216 W x 356 L mm)
• Usage: Low-volume
• Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
• FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
• Dimensions: 11.6” L x 14” W x 14.5” H (294 L x 356 W x 368 H mm)
• Weight: 55 lbs (25kg)
• Safety Certifications: UL, CE
• Made in the USA
Options for the Formax AutoSeal FD 1202 Pressure Sealer
• Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage
• 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
CheckSeal supports the full Formax product line as well as other brands.