High-Capacity Vertical Output Stacker
Color Touchscreen Control
6206-Advanced 1 One Document Feeder and BRE/Insert Feeder
Optional Production Feeder
• 2 – 6 fully-automatic feed stations
• Full-color 5.7” touchscreen control panel, flips down and reverses for use on opposite side
• 25 programmable jobs
• Large power stacker holds up to 500 filled envelopes, with reverse stacking output
• Water Level Detection alert on control panel
• AutoSet TM: One-touch set-up
• Large, top-loading envelope hopper holds up to 325 envelopes for continuous operation
• Double-document detector for exceptional security
• Diverter: Sensors redirect double documents and incomplete sets without interruption
• Processes up to 4,000 envelopes per hour
• Fold types: C, Half, Z, Double Parallel and no fold
• Folds up to 10 sheets of paper (Half-fold) and up to 8 sheets (Tri-fold)
• Energy-saving automatic standby mode after 1 hour
• Inserts into envelopes up to 6.3” H x 9.7” W
• Folds/inserts top, middle and bottom address documents into top flap envelopes**
• Folds and/or inserts sheets, business reply envelopes and cards automatically
• Multi-feeding: Allows for a set number of pieces to be pulled from one feeder, then collated and inserted automatically
• Daily Mail mode for inserting stapled sets
• High-Capacity Document Feeder: Feeds up to 725 sheets
• Production Feeders: 1 or 2, each feeds up to 1,200 sheets or 325 BREs
• Side exit tray holds up to 500 filled envelopes
• Barcode Recognition (BCR): 1D and Flex
• Optical Mark Recognition (OMR): 1-Track and Flex
• Short Feed Trays
• Custom Cabinets
• 402 Series Joggers
The 6404 Series is available with 2 – 6 feeders to meet your changing business demands. Documents up to 14” long, including checks, invoices and reply envelopes, can be inserted in almost any combination. It has the capacity to fold and insert top, middle and bottom-address documents into top-flap envelopes**, plus, special feeders are capable of handling glossy or thicker stock. The 6404 Series has a high-capacity output stacker, which holds up to 500 filled envelopes in their original order. One or two optional production feeders provide the ability to feed up to 325 BREs or 1,200 sheets each or a combined input of up to 750 BREs or 2,400 sheets. Additional configurations include a high-capacity document feeder for up to 725 sheets, a side exit tray for up to 500 envelopes, standard and special feeders, and OMR/BCR capabilities.
The 6404 Series processes up to 4,000 envelopes per hour, producing up to 60,000 finished pieces per month. The powerful system folds up to 10 sheets in half-fold and up to 8 sheets in tri-fold mode. Each standard feeder holds up to 325 sheets, with a cascade mode to maximize output by connecting multiple feeders filled with the same document. When one feeder empties, the next automatically starts feeding, for a total capacity of up to 1,950 sheets. The top-loading envelope hopper holds up to 325 envelopes, while the large output stacker and side exit tray each hold up to 500 filled envelopes.
Double document detectors are located at the feeder and the insertion area to ensure that no double documents are fed into the system. The 6404 Series utilizes electromechanical detectors which can operate with any print density, paper color, thickness or paper dust. Documents requiring inspection or special handling can be diverted automatically into the divert station, without interruption. Optional Barcode Recognition (BCR) and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) features allow for the automatic insertion of multiple-page documents, eliminating the tedious task of manually collating and inserting.
Simple to Use & Energy Efficient
The color touchscreen control panel is easy to use, and features a flip-down display that can be used from either side of the inserter. With the AutoSet TM feature, all adjustments such as fold type, fold length, envelope size, paper length, and double-document detection are set automatically; simply load the material and go. Operators can program up to 25 jobs for frequent or recurring jobs. The top-loading envelope hopper and feeder cascade mode maximize operator efficiency and increase output. The energy saving feature automatically puts the inserter into standby mode after 1 hour of being idle.
|Feed Hopper Capacity||Up to 325 sheets, 20# paper (each feeder)|
|Envelope Hopper Capacity||Up to 325 envelopes, top-loading|
|Power Stacker||Up to 500 filled envelopes, reverse stacking output|
|Side Exit Tray (optional)||Up to 500 filled envelopes|
|Speed||Up to 4,000 pieces per hour, #10 envelopes|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 60,000 pieces per month|
|Paper Size||3.5” – 14” L x 5.1” – 9” W|
|Envelope Size||6.3” – 9.7” W x 3.5” – 6.3” H|
|Dimensions||72” L x 36.5” H x 16.5” D (four-station models)|
|Weight||Approx. 242 lbs (four-station)|
|Voltage||100 Volts AC 50/60H|
|Safety Certifications||UL, CE approved|
* Paper & envelope specifications may vary. All media must be tested.
** Bottom-address documents can be processed only in Half and Z-fold modes, up to 5 sheets.