• Two fully-automatic sheet feeders
• One automatic insert/BRE feeder
• Fully automatic adjustments
• Fifteen programmable fold applications
• User friendly color touchscreen display with step-by-step setup guides
• Clamshell design for easy access to paper path
• Folds and inserts documents up to 14” in length
• Double document detection
• Resettable counter provides accurate count of forms processed
• Seal and non-seal capabilities
• Fold types – Letter, Half, Double Parallel & No Fold
• Accommodates #10 and 6” x 9.5” envelopes with adjustable catch tray
• One sheet folded and inserted
• One sheet folded, return envelope nested and inserted
• Two sheets collated, folded and inserted
• Two sheets collated, folded, return envelope nested and inserted
• Up to five sheets (20# stock each), stapled or unstapled, folded and inserted
• Mailing Machine Interface
• 402 Series Jogger – Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
The FD 6102 can process a variety of documents up to 14” in length, including checks, invoices, newsletters and business reply envelopes. Two sheet feeders and one insert/BRE feeder allow for a number of jobs to be automatically processed including: 1 sheet, 1 sheet and a BRE, 2 sheets, or 2 sheets and a BRE. The FD 6102 has multiple feed stations which allow you to make your single sheet mailings “work for you” by using the second feeder to insert a direct marketing piece.
Compact and Powerful
The FD 6102 folds and inserts at speeds up to 1,360 pieces per hour and can hold up to 100 sheets/inserts in each feeder. The semi-automatic mode folds up to five stapled or unstapled sheets of 20# paper in one motion. The document feeder swap mode maximizes output by filling both sheet feeders with the same documents. When the first feeder empties, the second automatically starts feeding without interruption. This feature allows for a total sheet feeder capacity of up to 200 sheets.
Automation saves time, money and reduces the amount of handling, making the document more secure.
To ensure the integrity of mailings, the FD 6102 has true double document detection which prevents double
feeding. This electromechanical system is not sensitive to paper dust or colored paper, ensuring the right
document goes to the correct recipient.
Easy to Operate
The FD 6102 is designed for anyone to use. The large, clearly marked color touch screen display panel gives step by-step prompts and guidance. To make operation even easier, up to fifteen frequent and recurring jobs can be programmed for access with the touch of a button. A user friendly drop-in feed system and clamshell design for easy access to the paper path add to the simplicity of operation.
Paper Size / Weight*:
Insert/BRE Size / Weight*:
Outgoing Envelope Size / Weight*:
Up to 100 sheets in each sheet feeder (20#)
Up to 100 inserts/BREs in the insert feeder
Up to 100 outgoing envelopes
Up to 1,360 pieces per hour
Up to 5,000 pieces per month
5.6” – 8.9’’ W x 7” – 14” L / 18 – 30 lbs
5.6” – 8.9” W x 3.5” – 6.9” H / 19 -62 lbs
8.8” – 9.5” W x 4.1” – 6.5” H / 18 – 30 lbs
26” L x 17” W x 22” H
120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
* Paper & envelope specifications may vary. All media must be tested.
User-friendly color touchscreen control panel
Easy to load feeders
2 Sheet feeders and 1 insert/BRE feeder
402 Series Jogger – option reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
Formax- New Hampshire, USA